Monday 8 April 2013

Quickie Birthday card



Hello Blogland!

It's been forever since I got to sit down and make a card.  I've been away from home and couldn't take my craft table with me..sob.  But I'm back now and could not wait another moment to play....even though I sort of don't have much time.  So I very quickly put together this little card.


It's been over 2 weeks since I've crafted and tonight just jumped right in with my copics and coloured this cute little bear without warming up.  As you can see, the colouring is a little shonky.  But I had to do it.  Was getting withdrawal symptoms.  The image is from Crafty Sentiment Designs.  I was so strapped for time that I didn't even print out a proper birthday sentiment for my card and just wrote it in freehand.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  I promise to sit down and spend a little more time on my next card and post.
Phi.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Crafts and Me challenges #127 - Spring flowers
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Green, yellow and choice
Crafty Catz #177 - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity R#118 - Sweet Spring
A Gem of a Challenge #74 - Animals
Allsorts #201 - Spring has sprung
Sweet Stampin - Scallops
One Stop craft challenge #223 - Birthdays
Sarah Hurley challenge #79 - Projects with character
Dream Valley Challenge #54 - Happy Birthday
Sketch n Stash #111 - sketch (my stash of flower buttons makes this card super easy to put together)
Forever Friends challenge #59 - Die cuts and punches


18 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Love the buttons! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, fab handwriting too! thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, your handwriting is awesome and love your doodling, such a great touch! Wonderful work on the image, thanks so much for using the freebie and playing along at Crafty Sentiments. I also adore those cute button flowers and the die cut leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Very spring like colours. Lovely.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week with your lovely card
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card, a great design and colours - your image is delightful and sweet detailed buttons!!

    Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Birthday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card - super cute image as well
    Many thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash and Sweet Stampin' this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Really like the colours you chose. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very pretty card Phi and lovely little buttons to embellish.

    Thanks so much to sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so sweet! Love the design and the little buttons are adorable and make the card pop!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.
    nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image. Your handwritten sentiment is very neat and I love the doodled frames.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card. Such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card Phi, I love those cute flower buttons...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me Challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card with this image and buttons. Make me smile ))
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Scallops” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what a cute card! I love those gorgeous colourful buttons and the adorable image! I hope life calms down for you so you can have more time to craft!! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card, I love the button detail! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliex

    ReplyDelete