Tuesday 23 April 2013

You, Me & Coffee



Okay, it's been forever since my last post.  Haven't had time to do much crafting lately, but over the last week I have been working on and off on this card with whatever time I can spare.

The image is 'Latte' by Krista Smith.  The backing paper is a digital paper with tiny white polka dots (I have forgotten where I got it from).  I have typed and printed a bunch of coffee names on the digital paper to create the background.  The cityscape is cut out from a DP by Cre8tive (from the Street Life pack)

The sentiment is also typed and printed on the digital paper.  It reads You, Me & Coffee {the perfect blend}.

A close up of Latte.  She was coloured with copics and tiny rhinestones for her earrings.

 
So glad I finally completed this card.  Would love to jump out of my hectic world and into the crafty one for a few days.  Hopefully I will be able to manage a little more crafting in the coming weeks.
 
Hope you liked my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs
Phi
 
 
Would like to put this card to the following challenges:
 
Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge - Colour - I used copic markers to colour my image and used distressed ink to sponge the edges of the backing paper.
Sweet Stampin - Buttons, Bows, and Polka dots. - A bow made of twine, a blue heart button and the digital paper used is covered in tiny polka dots.  Hope you can see it.

Sarah Hurley Challenge #79 - Projects with Character
Bunny Zoe's Crafts April Challenge - favourite colour combo - My current favourite colour combo is tan and blue.
Bearly Mine Challenge #83 - Digi days


11 comments:

  1. oh phi hunny this card just rocks!!!! I love it!! that paper is so cute too!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Phi :-)I love the image and sentiment and the background is perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card,and such a lot of work's gone into it..Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is great and I love what you have done to customise your digital paper too.

    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Wonderful image and great choice of papers and embellishments. Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, great image and brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phi.(waving)
    This is gorgeous. I love how you used the cityscape with her.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the background paper, great idea! I may have to try that. Love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, Phi! Love the background stamp! And the girl is so pretty colored in! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous image I havent saw this one before and a super design. Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney,

    ReplyDelete