Tuesday 9 October 2018

Star Wreath

Hello Friends,

I'm getting into the Christmas cards early this year!


My first one for the year is a monochromatic one.  Looks simple but it actually took me a while as there were a few rounds of embossing to do.  To keep the embossing clean and white I started with blending the background first.  After I have my hazy wreath background I went ahead and stamped my images with versamark ink, then embossed with white.  Then I brought in some red markers to do some simple colouring and placing shadows on the larger images just to give it a pop.  Lastly I mounted on the sentiments with foam tape for some dimension.



I really do like this card and plan to make a few more in all sorts of colours.
Thank you so much for visiting today.
Smiles,
Phi.

Challenges:
A Blog Named Hero - Monochromatic challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Lets get ready for Christmas


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love the ink blending! Beautiful job and thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete