Wednesday 24 October 2018

Falling Snowflakes

Hello,

I'm here to squeeze in a last minute challenge entry.


I made a card last week using stacked watercoloured snowflakes.  Today I found the leftover piece of watercoloured card lying around. It was too pretty to throw away so I cut and popped it up with foam tape on a white card base.  Added a very small and simple sentiment and the card is done.


I'm so glad I never throw anything away! I might even like this more than the original one I made with all the stacked snowflakes.
Thank you for stopping by.
Cheers,
Phi

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Phi, what a great card! Sometimes the negative left over from the original die-cut makes as much of an impact as the die-cuts themselves. You've surely proven that. Thanks so much for joining our HLS October Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to make a card out of your pretty leftover piece. It's absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't throw it away either, Phi. The leftover panel made a gorgeous snowflake card. Thanks for sharing it with us at HLS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great card. Sometimes the case is the key to beauty :-)
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Happy Little Stampers Xmas.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete