Wednesday 24 October 2018

Joyful Star

Hi Friends,

It looks like I just missed the deadline for the last MFT sketch challenge.  Thankfully I can still make it for their colour challenge #103.



I made two cards with the same design using MFT Color Drops stamps and stax dies.  One I left plain with a popped-up frame.  The other I made into a shaker card.  One is clean and elegant.  The other is fun and sparkly.  I love them both!



It's a bit hard to see but the sentiment reads " Wishing you a joyful Christmas".
Hope you enjoyed your visit today.
Smiles,
Phi.


 Challenges:
MFT Color Challenge 103
Time Out Challenge - #120 - Colourful
HLS October Christmas Challenge
HLS October Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colour combo and fun design - I love how you did two cards - one with and one without the shaker added. Thanks for getting colourful with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete