Monday 17 March 2014

OCC - Days 3 & 4 - Masking


http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/CS3/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CS3_paticipant.png
Hello friends,


I am so behind in my classes it's not funny.  Day 7 is out and I have just completed days 3 and 4.  Better get a move on.


Days 3 and 4 are all about optical illusions.





MASKING


I have used masking on this card to create an illusion of a frame around the areas I stamped.


The mask was made out of simple computer paper.  I first sponged blue ink for the clouds, then stamped the balloons on top, slightly overlapping.  Last, I drew in the strings before removing the mask and stamping the sentiment.

The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things stamp set called "Celebrate Big".  The balloons are from different Stampin Up! sets.

Have a nice day
Phi

Challenges:

Less is More #163 - Masking or stencilling





1 comment:

  1. Phi what a fun card! Good luck catching up with your class homework :)
    Thanks for taking the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    (Guest commenter LIM)

    ReplyDelete