Wednesday 26 March 2014

OCC - Days 7 & 8 - Creattive Colouring

http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/CS3/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CS3_paticipant.png


SIMPLE COPIC COLOURING

Day 7 of classes Kristina Werner shows us a simple way to add colour with copics on vellum.


Just add bands of colour with your copics on vellum and have them show through your die cut card front.  Doesn't the colours look amazing!! I used the Dog Tag Die-namics from My Favorite Things and made a chain of liquid pearls.

I love how this card turned out.  There is only one problem.  I am stumped for a sentiment.  I have searched through my whole stamp collection (which isn't very large) and could not find anything I want to put on there.  Will have to keep a lookout for the perfect sentiment.  Any suggestions??

Hope you enjoyed my card.
Big Smiles
Phi

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Transparent
DL. Art Thankful Thursday March Linky Challenge - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Spring - Bright colours, flowers, sunshine
Little Red Wagon #229 - Rainbow of colours
Crafty Catz #223 - Bling it up - Used liquid pearls
Artistic Inspirations #84 - Anything goes
Lexi's Creations #112 - Punches and Dies
Crafts 4 Eternity #168 - Anything goes


13 comments:

  1. Really nice CAS card. Love the rainbow colors.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, the chain looks so real. I love the card, very dynamic

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous effect! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on a challenge blog & I had to come see how you made it - I am stunned that the chain isn't real!! What a fabulous job!! Christi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant card can't believe that chain is Liquid Pearls! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a lovely card! I am so impressed with the technique of coloring on vellum! You did a beautiful job of choosing the colors and blended them nicely. I also really like how you made the tags overlap with the white corner of the front tag laying on top of the one below it. Great way to use the dies! And wow! I'm still amazed at how realistic that chain looks! I was stunned when I read that you'd made it from Liquid Pearls! As for a sentiment, the beauty of this card is that pretty much anything would work because it's such a happy whimsical creation. I also think it would work great for an adult, child, male or female. Very versatile! I'm so glad that you took the time to share your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card,thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card i do love the simplicty CAS is my favourite sort of card, Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration & Good Luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant card can't believe that chain is Liquid Pearls!


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผจญภัย

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผจญภัย

    ReplyDelete